Sunday, 1 July 2012

Just 5 days to go

So it is just 5 days until my charity event: The End of Polio Purple Party.

Things are going from good to better. Over 50 tickets have sold which puts us into £100 worth of profit already! Raffle prizes have been pouring in, and I now have plans to collate some stories from those who live with the threat of polio now, and suffered it in the past!

The party is shaping up to be an amazing night. Entertainment, food, drink and glamorous guests!

Something I find interesting is the feedback from the GPP. They seem to think that I am doing something amazing, a huge effort, a really big deal. Its lovely to get that feedback, although I don't feel I am doing that much.

I am really excited about the night now. I have my petitions all signed, orders in for food, drinks, Dj is booked, hall decorations are looking awesome and the day off has been signed off by the manager.

Also...I have my dress...!

Moving from nervous to excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment