It is currently 12.45AM on a Sunday morning - yes that's right i.e. Saturday night. First shock of this fact is that I am awake, given my usually old faithful status of bed for 10.30 at the latest. Alas, sleep does not come and I find myself on my computer and this unsavory hour that I usually own bear witness to when I've had more than one alcoholic beverage.
This is my weekend "aff it" (that's abstaining from alcohol for all persons outwith the West coast of Scotland region). My new 'thing' in alternative weekends. So I sit here drinking boaky green tea and reading and speaking and reading through the GPP stuff when I get the worst feeling ever:
Fear.
I am so frightened. Of everything. I am frightened of the facts that I read, of the stories I am told. I am scared that I have taken on too much, that I am not doing enough! I am fearful that I won't book enough presentations, made enough of a difference or even learn the bloomin' thing! I am worried that I am going to let people down, and when I say people, I mean the 1.4 billion people out there who are relying on me (and others like me) to get the message out the Western World that they need help.
What If I Fail?

No comments:
Post a Comment