Can't believe it has been so long since I updated this blog (or any of my blogs to be honest) I have been a little neglectful of late (as a certain Scot's women living in Wales forcible reminded me) and for that I do apologise!
Volunteering for a cause you are so passionate about is like another full time job, and the one I already have takes up a lot of time. Add to that a new relationship and extremely successful social life (its the summer...we may not have sun but we still party) and I am afraid I have begun to lag behind on the campaign front.
It has been difficult what with the schools etc being shut. But September is just around the corner and I want to be ready to hit the ground running. I have a feeling the Autumn/Winter seasons are going to be my best yet in terms of presentations. I am certainly going to push more, now that other aspects of my life are settling down somewhat.
So apologises but I am going to try refocus somewhat on the project. I do want to do more, but life, as it has a habit of doing, gets in the way. And to be honest the charity party really did take some wind out of my sails in terms of energy, so I have enjoyed my well rested break.
No comments:
Post a Comment