Sunday, 22 April 2012

Time to Step it up for Live Below the Line

So, on my usual hungover Sunday I have been forced to actually sit down and take some time to look at my new moves with the live below the line challenge. I have managed the catch the ever busy Mr Bacon, media campaign officer extraordinaire and explained about my super duper guide troop and how they are going to support my own live below the line challenge.

The Lovely Stacey who is now on Team Conway!
So this week I am going to step it up big time. I have managed to source a local printers so I am going to get posters all made up and see if the local libraries and community centres will put them up! Sponsor forms will be printed and the facebook event is growing every day. Things are starting to look super exciting and 1 of my friends has agreed to join me as well WOOHOO!

I'm also hoping the angle with the guides will get my local press interested big time. So once my press release guidelines are received from GPP Headquarters I shall be adding the guide element and hopefully some photo shoot stories as well! Even going to attempt a pitch to the local radio station as well :)

Why not, aim high right? Getting super excited for LBTL...silly I know. Another friend of Fiona has just completed her LBTL challenge. I was surprised and how hard even she found it, as she is vegan and therefore didn't have to give up meat and dairy the way I will have to. But she had it all, sore head, grumpy, low concentration, fatigue etc. She did so well though and I was very proud of her as this was the first time she had attempted it!

This is my 2nd year doing it. So...technically...I should be more prepared. hmmm...technically....

No comments:

Post a Comment